Q: Brake lights only come on when pedal is fully depressed but not when lightly tapped 2011 Buick Regal

The brake light doesn't come on unless I apply them totally, I have already had the switch replaced, however I don't know if they adjusted it properly

Hello - there is a "relearn" process required when replacing the brake light switch on your vehicle (affects cruise control and other bits). Sounds like this step was overlooked. This will, believe it or not, require a trip to your Buick service center to complete the process.

3. Brake lights only come on when pedal is fully depressed but not when lightly tapped 2011 Buick Regal