Q: Brake lights not working - 2001 Ford F-250

Break lights stopped working along with blinker lights, Hazards work Power windows don't work either but long before all the windows have no power, Check all fuses and they are all good check relay they are good as well lost where to check next

Hi there. It sounds like you have a bad or broken ground wire. Check around the battery for a possible broken wire. Take some time and clean all the ground wires that you can find, especially under the dash. Over time grounds corrode and get weak, and cause circuits to fail. If you need further assistance troubleshooting your vehicle, then seek out a technician, such as one from YourMechanic, that can assist with diagnosis and repair of the brake lights.

3. Brake lights not working - 2001 Ford F-250