Q: Brake lights

asked by on August 02, 2016

My brake lights won't work and my esc light is on. Changed the brake light switch and still nothing

Brake Light Bulb Replacement $82.53 - $108.91 Get a Quote
Brake Warning Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote
Brake light is not working Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

If you did not check the bulbs themselves before changing the brake light switch, you might want to start there. Blown brake light bulbs can actually cause the ESC light to come on, so make sure that the bulbs are in working order. If you would like to have this verified, a certified technician from YourMechanic can inspect your brake lights and confirm what fixes are needed.