Q: The bolt on the chain guide is loose.

if the top bolt on a fixed chain guide falls out would it fall into the oil pan?

3. The bolt on the chain guide is loose.

Q: My check engine light came on and the it was diagnosed as op128 so I got gas screwed on my cap and my light turned off how is this

First, a trouble code P0128 does have to do with coolant, but it is not the level. This code is set when the relationship between the coolant temperature sensor and the intake air temperature sensor don't increase at a predetermined...

Q: My steering wheel in my 2004 chevy cavalier is tight and stiff

Make sure that your tires are not under inflated in the front. If there is adequate power steering fluid and the belt driving the pump pulley is properly tensioned, the output pressure of the pump should be measured. If the...

Q: Fixed Timing Chain Guide Bolt Threads Stripped

If the bolt threads are stripped and the hole is enlarged for the timing chain guide bolts then you will need to install a thread repair insert. You will have to follow the thread repair kits instructions by drilling out...