Q: Beep when unlock or locking door

Does my car have the ability to beep or honk the horn when I press the lock and unlock button?

3. Beep when unlock or locking door

Q: How long does it take to install an alternator in a 1982 Toyota Tercel

Hello, thank you for writing in. An alternator replacement typically takes around an hour. This is dependent of course on the condition of the old unit and how difficult it is to remove. The tools needed are fairly basic. The...

Q: I have a 2002 Toyota Camry and when I put it in reverse it cuts off.or when I start it it cuts off then I wait a few minutes then

Hello, thank you for writing in. The vehicle may be having one of several different issues. Typically this is attributed to an issue with an air sensor, either pertaining to the intake air or the exhaust. A sensor is usually...

Q: Can a 42re transmission hook up to a 5.9 L Magnum gas engine

The 42RE will "fit" but it is definitely not a "direct" fit as in a catalog interchange. The 42RE is a light duty vehicle transmission and thus the torque rating (power handling capability) is lower than that of the 46RE....