Q: Beep when unlock or locking door

Does my car have the ability to beep or honk the horn when I press the lock and unlock button?

3. Beep when unlock or locking door

Q: Over heating coolant not siphoning back into coolant over flow tank

Hey there: It's common for many mechanics to make the mistake of mis-diagnosing the cause of an overheating situation; especially when they assume it's a thermostat issue. The problem could be caused by a blockage in the coolant tubes running...

Q: Q: Clutch is out

There are a few variables to account for when a clutch goes out. The clutch itself needs to be checked to see if it's the only problem as well as the transmission. I recommend having the clutch system checked throughly...

Q: HORRIBLE vibration @ any speed 2000 corolla VE. had shocks struts replaced. recent clank when changing P,R N D. not tires.

A loud noise (clank, clunk and so forth) upon shifting is sometimes caused by a faulty CV axle, particularly the outer CV joint but there could be contributing factors such as worn motor mounts. Worn motor mounts can also contribute...