Q: Beep when unlock or locking door

Does my car have the ability to beep or honk the horn when I press the lock and unlock button?

3. Beep when unlock or locking door

Q: All wheel drive not disengaging.

Hi there. If the AWD light tends to flash slow, then the wheel range is high and the abs sensor would need replaced. If the AWD light is flashing fast, then the powertrain oil temperature is rising quickly. In that...

Q: Timing off with engine.

There are multiple issues that can cause an engine to run rough and timing is one of them. However, confirming that the timing is off may take some extensive testing or removal of several parts of the engine to access...

Q: My Volvo hf7 is cranking but it does not start. What is wrong?

Hi there. I see your question is about a Volvo HF7 even when you clicked the Toyota Avalon buttons - I'm will be answering this question as it is associated to the Volvo HF7 vehicle provided. Check the battery cables...