Q: Battery Drains

My Battery drains to a point where I can't start it within 3 days. I thought I found the low beam headlamp circuit to have a short but now I am unsure because I can't replicate the amperage drop when I pull that fuse. When the voltage seems to get low my headlights turn on and drain the battery faster.

Hey there:

The problem with most electrical gremlins like you’re experiencing is that’s its very difficult to replicate the issue (especially when you’re trying to solve the problem). The best way to trace this issue sometimes is to get a second option from a professional mechanic by having them complete an electrical problems inspection. This service simply is designed to diagnose the source of the problem; so you or they can make the appropriate repairs.

3. Battery Drains