Q: Bad ball joints

Will a tire come off the car while going down the road if the ball joints are bad?

A: Hi There, There is a possibility if the up...

Hi There, There is a possibility if the upper and lower ball joints are bad for the suspension to not old the wheel spindle in place. You would need to have the upper, lower and tie rod end to let loose in order for the vehicle to loose the tire. Have all the suspension system components checked if you suspect the ball joints are bad. If you would like, YourMechanic can come to your home and take a look at your suspension system