Q: Bad ball joints

Will a tire come off the car while going down the road if the ball joints are bad?

3. Bad ball joints

Q: A/C Compressor failure (Lock up)

You may not need to replace the condenser unless the compressor sent debris throughout the A/C system. If it did, then you may need to replace the expansion valve and flush out all the components and hoses that are not...

Q: Car keeps stalling after changing TPS and solenoid

There are several possibilities as to why your Dodge Intrepid is stalling after giving the pedal a push. The two most common causes are lack of fuel pressure and/or worn out spark plugs. It is also possible that the camshaft...

Q: How much would it cost to put a 6.1 or 6.4 hemi in my truck? 2001 RAM 1500

Hi there - unfortunately, this is not a service YourMechanic can offer at this time. Thanks for thinking of us however!