Q: An underneath part of my car in the front is dragging.

A part of the underneath of my car drags on the ground when I hit a bump. It's in the front, underneath the hood. I can't fix it until I get home, I am in college and am driving home this weekend. I live about 11 hours away. Should I try and duct tape it until I get home?

A: Hi there: This actually happened to me wit...

Hi there:

This actually happened to me with a rental car a few weeks ago. The flap that might be dragging is a front engine / radiator cover. It's connected to the back of the front bumper with a few snaps. It's very flexible, so what I'd recommend is crawling underneath and bending it underneath the back of the bumper (I did this on the Las Vegas strip). If you pull the back of the bumper down and flex the cover back, it should fit pretty easily. This should keep the front cover tucked, until you can get it properly fixed. Good luck.