Q: Alarm going off after battery recharge

I recharged my battery and now I get an alarm whenever I try to start my car or turn anything on.

Hi. This is part of the security system of the car. If the computer thinks that someone is tampering with the battery, it will prevent start up. I would try locking all of the doors and then unlocking them using the key fob, or inserting the key into the drivers door lock and unlocking them manually. This should tell the computer that the correct key is being used and should turn off the alarm. If the issue persists, a certified technician would be able to inspect for any electrical issues and help diagnose what the problem is.

3. Alarm going off after battery recharge