Q: Q: Air conditioning out

The air conditioning is not working.

3. Q: Air conditioning out

Q: AC blowing hot air in 2010 Nissan Rogue

Hi. Usually, the cigarette lighter fuse blows because the accessory (such as a cell phone charger) draws too much current. I would check the fuse. According to the wiring diagram, it should be fuse #19, which is rated at 15...

Q: My AC compressor locked up and my steering wheel belt snapped and my car begin to overheat. What is the cause?

Either the air conditioning compressor or clutch has failed. Most of the time the clutch fails and locks to the compressor housing causing the compressor to not turn. If the air conditioning was off when the belt seized, then the...

Q: Driver's headlight out

You most likely need a bulb replaced, however, I recommend replacing both bulbs for the left and right side so they burn at the same brightness, and the other side does not burn out shortly soon after. I recommend seeking...