Q: Air conditioning only blowing cold on one speed

I'm having air conditioning issues. I replaced the resistor and now have cold air blowing on one speed. Do I need a new fan switch?

A: From what I see, it seems that your Jeep is...

From what I see, it seems that your Jeep is having issues with the part known as the blower motor. Unfortunately though with the limited information provided, it is difficult to diagnose whether your blower motor’s status remained the same or improved with replacing the resistor. While the blower motor is the most common reason I have seen for the symptoms you stated your Jeep is experiencing, the problem may also fall with either the fan switch or the wiring between the components. When it comes to electrical problems, I highly believe it is best to enlist the assistance of a certified mechanic to diagnose your car’s A/C issue.