Q: Air conditioning only blowing cold on one speed

I'm having air conditioning issues. I replaced the resistor and now have cold air blowing on one speed. Do I need a new fan switch?

3. Air conditioning only blowing cold on one speed

Q: Won't start. Replaced starter and relay switch, still won't start. Tested battery and it's good.

Hey there, thank you for asking about your 2001 Nissan Pathfinder. You should check fuse number 18 in the fuse panel under the dash. Test the black and yellow wire at the start interrupt relay to see if it gets...

Q: My fan for my a c and heater is only blowing air on 2 3 and 4 settings but not 1

The blower motor resistor, in the motor speed control circuit, is probably faulty. If your vehicle does not have automatic temperature control, the part that needs to be replaced is relatively inexpensive. If you desire a definitive diagnosis, and replacement...

Q: I have a Jeep Wrangler tj that fuel pump works relay works there is power all the way back into the harness but will not turn on.

Hi Davian. Thanks for contacting us today. When this occurs, it usually is caused by two things. First, there may be an exposed wire (a ground in most cases) that is shorted or not attached correctly, or the pump itself...