Q: Air conditioner blower switch not working.

The air conditioner blower switch has had an electrical problem and has acted up for a few years. Now, it has stopped completely. We found a fix for it online, but it might be better to just replace the faulty part.

The blower switch on your car is a common problem that many Civic owners have experienced. The best fix for that is to replace the switch assembly. I have also found blower control modules and blower motor connectors on this model Civic. You should enlist the help of a certified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, who has the tools and the know how to diagnose this electrical system.

3. Air conditioner blower switch not working.