Q: After changing a camshaft actuator, does one need to also change the spark plugs? Service writer recommended this but I decided ag

After changing a camshaft actuator, does one need to also change the spark plugs? Service writer recommended this but I decided against it being I had no issues with starting up or running my car prior to this repair. Was only going there for an oil change until engine light came on. My car currently sits at 72,000 miles. All work done was under warranty if that matters any.

Hi there. If you haven’t replaced the spark plugs on your vehicle yet, it’s a good idea to have this completed around 75,000 miles. This is most likely why the service writer recommended the replacement.

3. After changing a camshaft actuator, does one need to also change the spark plugs? Service writer recommended this but I decided ag