Q: Advice on buying a 1981 Datsun 280z

I'm looking in a 1981 Datsun 280z that has a cooling system partly disassembled but there's, for 1,000 bucks, little or no rust. What do you think?

3. Advice on buying a 1981 Datsun 280z

Q: Have to accelerate slowly or dies

Hey there. This problem of stalls on acceleration is most likely caused by the carburetor accelerator pump is not pumping fuel into the engine when the throttle is pressed. This explains the vehicle running great at steady speeds and idles...

Q: VVT (variable valve timing) Solenoid and Check Engine Light codes P0300 and P0011

Hi there. Through your research you probably discovered that there are multiple causes of a rough idle and the Check Engine Light beyond the VVT solenoid. If you replace the second bank solenoid, it may improve your issue, but...

Q: Which car is more expensive to maintain: the Audi Q5 2.0t or the BMW X5 35i?

Hello, thank you for your question. I'd be happy to provide my insight. The answer to this question isn't as simple as it may seem. The biggest factor is going to be the year of the two vehicles you are...