Q: Ac not blowing cold air

Ac is not working. When I turn the ac on I don't hear the compressor starting I get hot air. If I change the temperature to 90 degrees it will work but just no cold ac so not sure if compressor is bad, I have checked the fuses however Im not sure how to check if they are good

You may have different problems that would require the pressures to be checked to see if your refrigerant is full. The A/C compressor needs the proper amount of refrigerant to turn on and the temperature blend door actuator may also need to be checked. I suggest having a mechanic diagnose your AC system in order to make the correct repairs.

3. Ac not blowing cold air