Q: Ac not blowing cold air

Ac is not working. When I turn the ac on I don't hear the compressor starting I get hot air. If I change the temperature to 90 degrees it will work but just no cold ac so not sure if compressor is bad, I have checked the fuses however Im not sure how to check if they are good

A: You may have different problems that would ...

You may have different problems that would require the pressures to be checked to see if your Freon is full. The A/C compressor needs the proper amount of Freon to turn on and the temperature blend door actuator may also need to be checked. I suggest having a mechanic diagnose your AC system in order to make the correct repairs.