Q: Q: Ac is blowing hot air

AC wasn't feeling cold for a little while and now I have it set on AC and it feels like it's the heater

3. Q: Ac is blowing hot air

Q: My fog lights aren't working.

The fog lights are controlled through the smart junction box in the right kick panel. The switch signals the box to ground the fog light relay in the engine compartment fuse relay box. The number 58 fuse powers the relay...

Q: Q: Leaking antifreeze.

Coolant can leak from dozens of places on a vehicle. The best way to pinpoint a coolant leak is to perform a cooling system pressure test. A qualified technician from YourMechanic will be able to perform this test for you....

Q: Overheating issue with my 1994 Honda Accord

Stop leak products will plug up cooling passageways, particularly in the radiator, and consequently OEM manufacturers such as Honda discourage use of these products. In any vehicle, if there is a "leak", of anything (oil, refrigerant, coolant, etc.) the leak...