Q: Ac is blowing hot air

AC wasn't feeling cold for a little while and now I have it set on AC and it feels like it's the heater

If the A/C has a leak somewhere then all the refrigerant can leak out. The compressor leaks out of the front seal or one of the lines. The evaporator or condenser may have a leak. You did not mention the model of car or engine so I’m unable to be very specific for your vehicle. These are just some common problems it may have.

I’d suggest having a certified mechanic diagnose your A/C issue and find the source of the leaks. Consider YourMechanic for the job, as a certified professional can come to you and fix your vehicle at your own convenience. Good luck.