Q: A rubbing noise in front wheel

I have a rubbing noise in the front wheel. I put new caliper new bearings and new roter and it still rubs at one point as it turns. The faster you go the louder it gets. When you slow down noise quites down with it. Brakes looked fine not sure what else it could be.

It really depends on whether or not you were experiencing the noise before you made these repairs. If so, the issue could be caused by a CV joint that is damaged. I would recommend having one of our mobile mechanics come to your location and complete a car is making a noise inspection.

3. A rubbing noise in front wheel