Q: A/c blows cold on max but when you change temp, the air gets warm.

When the front a/c is on 60 (max) a/c is very cold. Change the temp to 61 and it blows warm. Blower works fine, compressor kicks on, blend door operating normally, replaced water control cable (properly), and a full evac and recharge on a/c system.

There is an issue with the thermostat for the air conditioning system. The adjustment switch to the air conditioning system may be defective and not adjusting the thermostat properly, but instead it is opening the vent to the heater core to change the temperature rapidly. I recommend replacing the thermostat and the switch that controls the thermostat on the air conditioning system. If you need further assistance with your air conditioning system, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.