Q: 95 chevy lumina drives but often has bad acceleration dies then restart no check engine light on

my car will drive but it often gets bad acceleration then dies but restarts no check engine light on

Hello, and thank you for writing in. Even without a check engine light on, there may be diagnostic codes present that will help you diagnose the problem. Have the vehicle scanned first. Secondly, take a look at the fuel pressure as you may have a weak or failing fuel pump. If you have to change the pump, make sure you change the filter at the same time. You may also want to look into your air intake, including the throttle. For more help with diagnostics and repairs, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. 95 chevy lumina drives but often has bad acceleration dies then restart no check engine light on