Q: 2nd year service on 2015 Land Rover Lr4

asked by on May 30, 2017

I have a 2015 LR4 Land rover with about 10000 miles on it. Most drving is in the city. I had a free service oil change from Land Rover in the first year. Is it necessary to go back to the dealer while this vehicle is under factory warranty. I do not know the cost of the yearly maintenance for this vehicle with this mileage. This vehicle appears to be operating fine. What suggesitons need to be done to it.

Hi there. Thanks for writing into YourMechanic.com. In regards to the service that is required for your vehicle coming up, you might find this online tool very helpful. Our scheduled maintenance portal outline all of the scheduled maintenance that is required by the manufacturer. In regards to complying with factory warranty service, it is not required to visit a dealership to have routine services performed. As long as you keep accurate records of all service completed, you can have a mobile mechanic come to your location to complete these services. I’d recommend clicking this link to the scheduled maintenance portal, enter your vehicle information and set up appointments as they are due. You can even download our free app that will send you notifications when service is required.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr