Q: 205/65r15 tires on my car right now. Will 105/65r15 tires work without hazzard?

Title explains

I would highly advise against using the 105/65/15 tires on your car. A tire that is a 205/65/15 translates roughly to 8 inches wide, 25.5 inches tall, with a 15 inch rim. The tires in question, the 15/65/15, would equate to a tire that is roughly 4 inches wide, 20.25 inches tall, on a 15 inch rim. More than likely, the 105 tire would not even be able to be mounted to the rim, and even if it were, I would highly doubt that the load rating on the tire would be sufficient for the vehicle you are looking to install them onto.

3. 205/65r15 tires on my car right now. Will 105/65r15 tires work without hazzard?