Q: 2004 CHEVROLET TAHOE starting issue

We changed a starter on a 2004 Chevrolet Tahoe and removed positive battery cable in the process. Once complete and hooked back up, the vehicle just turns over and over but wont crank up. Did we do something????

When you disconnected the battery to replace the starter you either did not reconnect a power cable at the starter that powers the ignition system, or the anti-theft system has been activated and needs to be deactivated to start the truck. If you blew one of the fuses, this may also be causing the trouble. Check all fuses to see if one got blown. If you want to have a professional come check this out, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose your starting issue.