Q: Q: won't start

I can put a little gas in the intake and it will start and run for a day or two, then it does it again.i replaced a part behind the throttle body, but two weeks later it's doing it again. Mechanic said fuel pump was working and plenty of fuel thru injectors could it be the fuel pump anyway?

Hi there. In most cases, when you’re getting fuel to spray efficiently through the fuel injectors, the issue will be caused by a bad mass air flow sensor, O2 sensor or perhaps an ignition system component that is creating a timing problem. Since there are several individual parts that all must work together and should be inspected, you might want to have a professional mobile mechanic complete a car starts then stalls inspection.

3. Q: won't start