Q: Will not start back up

I have a 1997 Chevrolet cavalier it died on me going down the road and wont start back up checked the fuel pump and it's working what could be wrong need some ideas to check

Hello there, many faults will cause your 1997 Chevrolet Cavalier to die and not be able to be restarted.

The most common faults are with the battery, alternator, battery cable, fuel pump, fuel filter, wiring harness fault, or MAF sensor.

This vehicle will need to be diagnosed to properly determine what is causing it to not start. A qualified technician such as one from YourMechanic will be able to diagnose your starting issue and make any repairs required to get your vehicle running properly again.

3. Will not start back up