Q: No start.

My car didn't start yesterday in the early morning and I jump started the car and after that I took it to Auto zone to have them test the battery and alternator, they said the battery was at a 100% and alternator was good. Today got up early morning and it didn't start again. I was told the battery was old. I do have an aftermarket music system and alarm system a push start the car as well.

Hello. If your vehicle is not starting then it may be possible that the battery is the issue. Even if it passes a load test it may still be possible that the battery is not providing enough amperage to start the vehicle. Also keep in mind that the aftermarket electronics added to the vehicle place an additional strain on the electrical system and battery then stock. This may cause accelerated wear and premature failure, especially if the original battery is still in the vehicle. Another possibility is a faulty starter. A worn or bad starter may not be able to crank the engine properly, or require increased amperage to crank. This is more likely if both of these components are the originals. There are also a wide variety of other electrical issues that can a no start condition, such as an issue with the ignition switch, bad battery cables, or a wiring or grounding issue somewhere on the vehicle. I would recommend having a professional technician, such as one from YourMechanic, come to your location to diagnose the cause of your no start condition](https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/car-is-not-starting-inspection).