Q: Which is luxurious SUV with less vibrations

Hi Experts, First time I'm planning to buy a car to my family. I would be going for long drives monthly twice or thrice for family functions. For this reason ,I'm looking for luxurious SUV car with less vibrations. Could any one suggest best suited cars within the budget of 9 to 13 Lakh.

Hi there:

Unfortunately, based on your budget for 9 to 13 Lakh (which if I remember correctly is an India currency) I’m not sure we can help you with this, as we are a US based company and have expertise in US automotive market. You might want to consult with local automotive consumer groups if they are available in your location. Best of luck on your search.