Q: Dies unless pressing gas pedal

It hesitates to crank then once crunk if i dont press the gas it shuts off

Hi There, This is usually an indication of a fuel supply or low fuel pressure problem, which may be a result of clogged fuel injectors, a bad fuel pump or possibly a faulty fuel pressure regulator. Any of these may cause the motor to starve for fuel if the correct amount of fuel is not being delivered to the fuel injectors, thus requiring the feathering of the throttle as you describe in order to keep the engine running. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle.

3. Dies unless pressing gas pedal