Q: Dies unless pressing gas pedal

It hesitates to crank then once crunk if i dont press the gas it shuts off

3. Dies unless pressing gas pedal

Q: I drove my car about 50 miles without the oil cap it started rattling and cut off and now it wont crank

Having driven that far with no oil cap, it is likely that the engine oil level ran low enough to cause engine damage, possible seizing the engine. If that is what happened, adding oil will not help once the engine...

Q: I have a starter/solenoid/starter system failure

Hello, the whirring sound is a mechanical failure possibly created from an electrical fault. The starter solenoid controls power to and starter and moves a starter drive assembly into a ring gear (flex Plate). It is two gears that mesh...

Q: Car won't shift

Hi there. If your Blazer is moving but just will not shift, then it is not the master cylinder. If the Blazer will not move at all then the brakes may be locked up, which can be caused by a...