Q: What would cause my car to sputter and have a rough idle to the point of stalling, and making my car smell like gasoline?

Recently I changed out the spark plugs, wires, distributor cap, air filter, and the rotor. I wasn't having any issues with the car before all of this. Now when I turn my car on, the idle is rough and low, the car smells like gasoline, and everytime I put it in gear it idles so low to the point of stalling out. The check engine light came on and I pulled a code for the fuel injectors, but haven't looked into it yet. The O2 sensors are clean, the EGR valve is clean, but I can't find the problem! A relative thinks my CAT is clogged but I'm not 100% sure. What do you think is going on with my car?

It sounds like you may have a leaking fuel injector(s) or potentially a bad fuel pressure regulator. You may want to check to be sure the fuel pressure regulator is working properly. The fuel pressure regulator is a device which controls the pressure of fuel supplied to the fuel injectors on an engine. This works by bleeding off a portion of the fuel flow to the injectors from the fuel pump to control the fuel pressure. Fuel is pumped from the fuel tank to the fuel rail by the fuel pump. The fuel pressure regulator is normally mounted after the fuel rail to ensure that the fuel rail has priority in fuel flow. The valve in the regulator controls the amount of fuel that is bled from the fuel rail by opening an outlet port to allow fuel to flow back into the fuel tank. All injectors need a pressure difference between the inlet and the outlet of the injector to spray fuel into the combustion chamber. This is called the base pressure. If this is not happening correctly, you will experience intermittent fluctuations in starting and maintaining the engine running as you have described. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle.

3. What would cause my car to sputter and have a rough idle to the point of stalling, and making my car smell like gasoline?