Q: What would cause my car to sputter and have a rough idle to the point of stalling, and making my car smell like gasoline?

Recently I changed out the spark plugs, wires, distributor cap, air filter, and the rotor. I wasn't having any issues with the car before all of this. Now when I turn my car on, the idle is rough and low, the car smells like gasoline, and everytime I put it in gear it idles so low to the point of stalling out. The check engine light came on and I pulled a code for the fuel injectors, but haven't looked into it yet. The O2 sensors are clean, the EGR valve is clean, but I can't find the problem! A relative thinks my CAT is clogged but I'm not 100% sure. What do you think is going on with my car?

3. What would cause my car to sputter and have a rough idle to the point of stalling, and making my car smell like gasoline?