Q: What types of belt are the correct ones for may 2012 Lincoln MKX?

Can you provide me the correct 2 belt names for may 2012 Lincoln mkx? I know that they are: Serpentine Belt, V Belt, fan Belt but some of them are confusing. they look the same but have different names. I just need the 2 big belt names that are visible in the engine. thanks

Your vehicle has two belts. One belt is the power steering belt and the other belt is called the accessory belt. The power steering belt only goes from power steering pump to crankshaft. The accessory belt goes to alternator, a/c compressor and tensioner then crankshaft pulley.