Q: What does the reduced engine power Warning Light mean?

What does the reduced engine power Warning Light mean?

3. What does the reduced engine power Warning Light mean?

Q: Transmission and possibly engine problem - 2011 Toyota Yaris

The vibration and jumping may be caused by a broken engine mount. Very often a failed engine mount will cause excessive movement and bump against the stops. An easy way to see this is to have the parking brake held...

Q: Q: What does the fog light indicator mean?

The fog light indicator is located on the instrument panel. When the indicator is illuminated, it means that your fog lights are currently turned on.

Q: AC quit working

Hello. The symptoms you are experiencing can be caused by a variety of issues. The first thing I would check is the pressure of the system, as a system that is low on refrigerant may not produce cold air. I...