Q: Q: What do I do if my truck does not start?

What do I do if my truck does not start?

3. Q: What do I do if my truck does not start?

Q: My truck wont start, no click, new battery.

Hi There, It sounds like you may have a faulty connection or potentially a faulty starter relay not allowing power to be sent to the starter solenoid. The starter relay directs power from the battery to the starter solenoid which...

Q: Car won't start - 2012 Land Rover LR4

Hey there. Land Rover has a TSB out for a keyless module that may malfunction. Of the "Smart Key Not Found" message that will occur on the dash. This repair would require the module to be replaced and programmed at...

Q: Check Engine Light with P0174 code

As you know, this code relates to a lean fuel condition which can be caused by many different things, some of which you have already addressed. The oxygen sensors, which are part of your emissions system, read exhaust gases to...