Q: Q: What do I do if is overheating?

What do I do if is overheating?

3. Q: What do I do if is overheating?

Q: Door handle broke off when I pulled on it normally

The door handles on most of the cars and trucks built in the last 8 to 10 years have plastic inside and outside door handles. For some reason, the plastic does not hold up very well after 3 or 4...

Q: Would a water saturated air filter result in an immediate engine seizure 2016 VW Touareg

Hi there - the answer to your questions is "maybe". Since water does not compress at all, it takes very little water in a cylinder to cause "hydro-locking" which will cause serious damage to your engine. Perhaps a bigger question...

Q: What does the Battery Saver Active message mean?

The Battery Saver Active message can appear on your driver information center (DIC). When the DIC displays this alert, that means that your battery has a low charge, and your vehicle is shutting off certain systems that may drain the...