Q: Water is leaking inside of car

There is water leak when it rains. It is on the passenger seat

3. Water is leaking inside of car

Q: My vehicle is mixing water and oil

Because you have a manual transmission, the mix of oil and coolant can be caused by a leaking intake manifold gasket, a blown head gasket or a cracked cylinder head. The intake manifold would need to be removed and inspected...

Q: my drivers side low beam is not working

The connector for the head light bulbs should be checked to see if it has any brown heat damage. If it does, then it will need to be replaced with a new connector from the GM dealer. Make sure you...

Q: Q: Brake lights staying on

The brake light switch has a small rubber bumper that pushes in on it to keep the light off. The rubber bumper falls apart with age and then the brake lights stay on. The bumper on the brake pedal linkage...