Q: Water is leaking inside of car

There is water leak when it rains. It is on the passenger seat

3. Water is leaking inside of car

Q: Car was in a flood. I checked the air filter and it was wet. I also checked the oil to the engine and it was brown.

Hello, thank you for writing in. Unfortunately, attempting to start the vehicle soon after it "dries out" can cause more problems. This happens for various reasons depending on what has been flooded. Typically the first step is to disconnect the...

Q: Why is 2008 Pontiac grand Prix code reading multiple cylinder misfire

Engine misfires can be caused by many different problems and are generally caused by either a spark or fuel issue or in some cases, a combination of both. Spark related problems generally will result from things like ignition coils, crankshaft...

Q: Not shifting out of first

The problem may be a speed sensor, a transmission internal shift solenoid, or harness issue. Only a scan and diagnosis will show the cause. If you need help with this, a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic can come...