Q: Water is leaking inside of car

There is water leak when it rains. It is on the passenger seat

3. Water is leaking inside of car

Q: I went through a car wash with my diesel fuel cap open. I had just filled up. What do I do

Hello. If you are afraid that water or moisture has possibly found its way into your fuel tank, then I would consider draining and refilling the tank. Your vehicle should be equipped with a fuel filter that can catch some...

Q: Hello, my car's temperature isn't rising, so the ac isn't working, what do you think is the problem? Compressor, or Radiator?

The radiator is part of the engine cooling system and would not typically be inspected or serviced if the passenger compartment air conditioning system is not working. If the car engine is overheating you might inspect the radiator though. If...

Q: Q: Car not starting when Check Engine light is on

The most common problems for this car not starting is the distributor assembly components like the ignition module, coil, cap, rotor, distributor seal leaking oil into the distributor components. The best recommendation is to replace the distributor as an assembly....