Q: Volvo s40 T5 Touring Sedan maintenance costs

Hello,

I am planning on purchasing a 2005 Volvo S40 touring Sedan. I wanted to get a professional opinion on the cost of maintenance on this vehicle. It has 94,000 miles, what repairs should i expect to have to make in the near future? I love your service and have used it since the beginning. Thank you for your help!

Hello! Thank you. In the case of possibly purchasing a new vehicle, it is always recommended to have an inspection done first. This allows for the mechanic to determine what types of repairs may be needed now, or in the future. A pre-purchase inspection which is completed by an expert, can be done at the dealership or at the location of the car.

3. Volvo s40 T5 Touring Sedan maintenance costs