Q: Try to turn on doesn't make a noise but battery is charged

Battery is charged car just doesn't do anything or make a noise when I turn on

A "no crank" situation can be caused by different components. The electrical portion of the ignition switch can be shorted, not signaling the starter to crank the engine. Also, the starter relay can be faulty. It can receive the "start" signal from the ignition but not relaying the signal to the starter. Another possibility can be the starter itself. If the internal windings of the starter have a "dead spot" - a spot worn badly enough that it makes no electrical contact - it may not crank the engine.

Have a certified technician look into the no start condition to isolate the exact cause.