Q: Tire pressure Monitor ?

I own a 2013 Camaro ZL1 Convertible/Stock since 06/13 and in September of 2013 started to get warning light for TPMS of the left rear tire. Brought it back to dealer multiple times but they could not duplicate the problem. In April of 2014 started getting "Service Stabilitrack code U0401 & Check Engine Light code P0300" warnings along with the TPMS warnings. The car has been in the dealer 14 times and I gave them the above codes but 4 different dealers could not fix the car. After a lot of research I figured it was the ECM causing the problem, had it replaced in September 2015 and all of the warning lights stopped. Drove it for around 5 months with no problem but then the TPMS started again and the dealer has no answers ? I was told by someone that the Body Control Module and Powertrain Control Module connectors need to be replaced ?

A: This is a common issue with many high perfo...

This is a common issue with many high performance tires and can be caused by something as simple as the obvious, a faulty tire pressure sensor. I would recommend starting with checking all of these to be sure they are working properly. There have been instances when a very slow leak in a tire is related to the wheel itself not sealing properly on the tire. This can happen for a number of reasons such as slight damage to the wheel when changing tires or even manufacturer's defects. If you'd like assistance on this diagnosis and repair, a certified YourMechanic technician can come to your location to help perform a Service Light is on Inspection on your vehicle.