Q: Thermostat location.

Cannot locate thermostat. Looked online and followed instructions but after removing rad hose there was nothing. Is it on the driver side or passenger side, if I'm standing in front of the car that is? I removed the passenger side rad hose.

The thermostat is located behind the outlet pipe on the front of the engine just above the water pump and pulley. The hose that hooks to the outlet pipe goes to the surge tank. Looking from the front the outlet pipe is on the left side where the serpentine belt is. If you need assistance replacing the thermostat you can have a mechanic come and do it for you.

3. Thermostat location.