Q: There is noise on the car transmission in the beginning

There is noise on the car transmission in the beginning

3. There is noise on the car transmission in the beginning

Q: How do I use grade assist?

The grade assist feature helps control your engine and transmission when driving on a steep grade, so that you don’t put too much stress on the transmission or the brakes. To turn on the grade assist, press the Grade Assist...

Q: Check Engine Light is ON sometimes and then it turns OFF and then turn back ON again

Based on the information you provided. Your crankshaft position sensor is the most likely cause of your concern. You may also see a p0339 code which is also a crankshaft position sensor code. I recommend having a certified professional inspect...

Q: Q: Engine is knocking

Have you checked your oil level lately? Many times low oil level causes low oil pressure. Low oil pressure will make the engine knock because the oil is not lubricating the engine. If this happens for long enough it can...