Q: The van stalls, jerks and hesitates

There are several issues with my van. It stalls a lot while I'm driving it. I would then have to restart it several times to finally get it running. Also, while I'm bringing the van to a stop, the engine would start revving. Then the van would jerk forward. This happens frequently, so I must always apply the brake in these situations as it would pull forward violently. The van also hesitates, when I try to accelerate. The engine seems to be very low on power at that moment but there would suddenly be a click and lurching forward. Do you have any idea what is the cause of these issues?

A: GM has a TSB out concerning clogged injecto...

GM has a TSB out concerning clogged injectors that may cause all of the rough running/no start symptoms that you are experiencing. A professional fuel injector cleaning may help correct these various engine running issues. The procedure does require special tools and equipment along with a specific injector cleaning agent per the manufacturer. You may want to enlist the help of a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will be able to carry the cleaning procedure along with any other necessary diagnosis needed to pinpoint the cause of your stalling issue.