Q: The seat belts are locked.

We got in a small wreck yesterday and got back home noticing the seat belts are completely locked up and will not come lose is there any way to fix this?

The best thing to do is call your insurance company to direct you. Make sure you get the accident reported or they will not cover the accident. The problem is inside the seat belt retractors lock mechanism is designed to lock the belt from extending. The assemblies may need to be replaced and would need to be replaced since they are not serviceable. Go to a local body shop or dealer body shop to get the damages estimated.

3. The seat belts are locked.