Q: the fuse for the cooling fan has expired two times i think it may be the relay ?

why does my cooling fan blow fuses?

Fuses are protection devices. Consequently, more often than not, when a fuse blows, it blows because there is a dead short, or an abnormally high current draw, on the circuit. Prior to replacing the fuse, the circuit should be traced for shorts although it would be easiest to first measure the current draw on the fan as that could be the issue (i.e., the motor could simply be defective and drawing too much current). To resolve this expeditiously, please feel free to request an electrical diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will test the circuit and identify the electrical fault.

3. the fuse for the cooling fan has expired two times i think it may be the relay ?