Q: Q: the car crank but it won't start

When I try to start the car it just turns over but it's getting gas to it

3. Q: the car crank but it won't start

Q: the check engine light appears and it gives us the code P0170

The P0170 trouble code does not necessarily go with your vehicle, but it indicates fuel control problems. I recommend the following: Have the fuel pressure tested to see if it is too low or high. Make sure...

Q: Q: Car running rough.

Hi there. If the car is showing a code it would truly help to know what the code is. If the car was running fine prior to the gaskets being installed and it is running rough now then it is...

Q: Check Engine Light and air conditioning problems

The Check Engine Light illumination is most likely due to your engine having a misfire, and also getting a code to the cam sensor. If the misfire code is pointing to a particular cylinder misfiring, there could be another problem...