Q: the car crank but it won't start

When I try to start the car it just turns over but it's getting gas to it

The engine would need to be tested and scanned to see if there are codes in the computer to a problem with the crankshaft or camshaft sensors. These sensors are the most common cause of no starts in this engine. They can be tested with a scanner to see if they are sending the proper signals to the engine control module. The crank sensor will give the rpm signal and the camshaft sensor will indicate the cylinder number 1 top dead center. I’d suggest having the vehicle inspected by certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, who can come and test these components and pinpoint the cause of the no start.