Q: single big jerk when reducing speed around 20-25 mpg.

when i am reducing speed from high to 25-20 there is big jerk. After driving of 10-12 mile this jerk is disappear or may be very low, why this happens. I changed my car oil before one month at sears.

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Based on your description, I believe that you are having an issue with your transmission. I think what you are feeling is the transmission downshifting. Your transmission has a rough downshift. I would recommend having your transmission inspected by a qualified professional to determine the exact cause of this issue. This may involve removing the transmission for the vehicle for further inspection. Sometimes this issue can be resolved by replacing an electronic shift solenoid. Worst case scenario is a transmission rebuild or replacement. Once the inspection has been performed, how to proceed will be more clear.