Q: Short in vehicle. Car won't start.

After installing a CD player there is now a short somewhere and the vehicle will not start.

Hello, the first thing to do is check all the fuses. The factory radio may have been part of the vehicles communication network and by removing it you have created an opening in the communication network. If you have any leftover wires that might be a good indication. To resolve this you will need to purchase a vehicle integration module then restore communication in the network. You can get this module from a stereo shop or online. Who ever installed the stereo should be able to install the integration module.

3. Short in vehicle. Car won't start.