Q: Rt. Ft. rotor warped. Replaced it with new rotor and pads. Did not fix problem. could bearings be damaged?

The Rainier is 2 Wheel drive.Rt.Ft. wheel started shaken about 7 mo. ago.You could hardly notice any vibration. I don't drive the Rainier much. But 2 weeks ago I took it on The freeway. It was so bad I had to get off at the next exit. I replaced Rotor & pads Rt. & Left side.There is not much change.My ? is should I have replaced the hub and bearings also? Could the bearing's & races been damaged by all that shaken. There were no seal's that showed any sign of leaking & there was no noise or smell but it did pull to the Rt. Not real bad. But you could feel it. The a arm bushings were replaced 3 mo. ago dew to normal wear. Thank;s Bill Wolf

Yes, depending on how bad the condition of the warped brake rotors and pads were before you changed them, they could have gotten hot enough to ruin the bearings and races which could cause the vibrating you are describing. You should have a certified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, diagnose the vibration you’re experiencing. They’ll be able to pinpoint the issue for an accurate repair.

3. Rt. Ft. rotor warped. Replaced it with new rotor and pads. Did not fix problem. could bearings be damaged?