Q: rpm drops during idle

The RPM starte dropping during idle and the check engine light started flashing. I already changed the EGR valve

3. rpm drops during idle

Q: Car lost power and a cylinder.

The check engine light came on as a warning your vehicle is in need of service. The most likely cause is the engine is misfiring from an ignition coil failure or the plug wires got oil on them. I recommend...

Q: car sputters as I accelerate. Check engine light is on.

Hi Keith. Thanks for contacting us today. When the check engine light illuminates, it's due to an OBD-II trouble code being triggered and stored in the ECU. This code will likely lead to the faulty components that are causing the...

Q: Drove in rain, parked for a day, car won't start

No, absolutely not. The good news is that this is such an obvious problem, I can tell you with a high degree of certainty that you have a cracked or otherwise failed distributer cap. Replace that cap and you should...