Q: rpm drops during idle

The RPM starte dropping during idle and the check engine light started flashing. I already changed the EGR valve

3. rpm drops during idle

Q: VVT (variable valve timing) Solenoid and Check Engine Light codes P0300 and P0011

Hi there. Through your research you probably discovered that there are multiple causes of a rough idle and the Check Engine Light beyond the VVT solenoid. If you replace the second bank solenoid, it may improve your issue, but...

Q: Clicking when letting off the gas pedal.

The differential inside the transmission may be worn or have an issue with the bearings that is causing the clicking noise when loaded on the opposing side to the load applied when driving. Try to see if the noise occurs...

Q: Ac and heater blowing very lightly or not at all.

Hello there; there are many different faults that can cause your 1996 Mazda 626 to have very low or no air coming from the vents. The most common failures are the blower motor, blower motor resistor, or a wiring harness...