Q: rpm drops during idle

The RPM starte dropping during idle and the check engine light started flashing. I already changed the EGR valve

3. rpm drops during idle

Q: Unable to go past 70-80 Km when going up a hill. Code P0174 with flashing engine light

Hello. A flashing Check Engine Light is an indicator that the computer has detected an issue that may potentially cause harm to the vehicle's emission system components. The code P0174 indicates a lean condition on bank 2 of the engine....

Q: How much should it cost to replace the exhaust system? 2003 Hyundai Sante Fe

Hi - unfortunately, YourMechanic is unable to offer this service at this time. Thanks for thinking of us though!

Q: Fuel pressure issues, hesitaion and occasionally wouldn't start

An erratic fuel pump may be one of a few different problems. You need to check to see if the fuel pump is getting power when the problem is happening. If it is, then the ground in the right rear...