Q: Replaced the fuel injectors and car won't turn over.

I bought it and it ran okay, then started to misfire badly. I found out someone had taken the fuel filter off and bypassed it, so the car had been running unfiltered gas for a couple months. I put a new fuel filter on and replaced the injectors and now it will not start.

Hi there. I totally understand your frustration, as for the life of me, I can’t understand why somebody would bypass the fuel filter. However, it is quite possible that the two issues are not related. If a car won’t start, it is usually due to the ignition timing being faulty or not firing at all, or a fuel / air fuel ratio problem that prohibits the fuel to ignite in the combustion chamber. It is probably a good idea to have a professional mechanic come to your location and complete a car is hard to start inspection. This will allow you to have an extra set of eyes to help and diagnose your problem.

3. Replaced the fuel injectors and car won't turn over.