Q: Replaced the fuel injectors and car won't turn over.

I bought it and it ran okay, then started to misfire badly. I found out someone had taken the fuel filter off and bypassed it, so the car had been running unfiltered gas for a couple months. I put a new fuel filter on and replaced the injectors and now it will not start.

Hi there. I totally understand your frustration, as for the life of me, I can’t understand why somebody would bypass the fuel filter. However, it is quite possible that the two issues are not related. If a car won’t start, it is usually due to the ignition timing being faulty or not firing at all, or a fuel / air fuel ratio problem that prohibits the fuel to ignite in the combustion chamber. It is probably a good idea to have a professional mechanic come to your location and complete a car is hard to start inspection. This will allow you to have an extra set of eyes to help and diagnose your problem.