Q: Regarding Car AC

In my maruthi alto, when i switch on the AC, i am getting squeaky noise and AC belt breaks frequently. What could be the problem?

3. Regarding Car AC

Q: Car leaking water into driver's side when air conditioner on

The most common cause of the floor becoming wet when the AC is on is due to the AC vent becoming clogged. When this happens the evaporation which is a by-product of the evaporator core working properly and can begin...

Q: Clutch shifts hard

Hello! From your description, it sounds as if you have a hydraulic issue. I suggest that a technician drive the vehicle to perform a clutch performance test. The clutch performance test will help indicate whether the clutch itself is faulty, or...

Q: Metal wheel broke in half and belt laying on top of it..

I can tell you that this is fixable. Without seeing this in person I am unsure which pulley has caused the failure but I would think it is either the water pump or tensioner pulley. I can only suggest having...