Q: recently my Safari started "hesitating" or " shifting" roughly when shifting at low speeds. doesn't do it all the time

My safari recently started "hesitating, or "stumbling" when shifting thru the lower gears, or maybe it's not shifting properly. doesn't do it all the time. not sure if its an engine/ ignition problem, or transmission shifting problem, only seems to do it when shifting. Went to auto Zone had them run the code scanner came back w/ PO300, multiple random misfires detected,PO102 MAF sensor low freq., PO128 ECT sensor below Thermostat regulating temp. their printout suggested most common problem bad Dist. cap(& rotor) - replace not sure if it's that Because: van runs great at highway speeds,idles fine even runs fine at low, med speeds seems to only stumble when shifting. I also recently replaced Radiator, and put in lower temp(160 Deg) thermostat. wondering if that lower temp that it stays at could because of that PO128 low temp code be making the 'puter screw up the ignition timing and causing the "stumbling?" I mentioned? this started after that, but I also went on a 600mile trip

3. recently my Safari started "hesitating" or " shifting" roughly when shifting at low speeds. doesn't do it all the time