Q: put new front rotors and pads also new rear drums, but when braking vehicle vibrates like when you have bad rotors

I just replace the front rotors and brake pads. Pads are OEM rotors are aftermarket, also replaced rear drums with new ones. when you drive and step on the brakes a very high vibration comes from the front and shakes the entire vehicle.

Vibration of the type that you are describing is due to excessive thickness variation in the rotor and/or the rotor has excessive axial runout as mounted on the wheel hub. There is also a possibility that the rotor is warped or was warped on installation if the proper bolt tightening sequence was not used. Thickness variation and rotor run-out are readily measured. Thickness variation can not exceed .001 inches and runout of the rotor can not exceed .002 inches as installed on the wheel hub. If you measure .004 inches or so (as an example), you can be sure that that is the cause of the vibration. If you desire that a certified mechanic inspect the vehicle and get the vibration issue resolved, please request a brake system inspection. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. put new front rotors and pads also new rear drums, but when braking vehicle vibrates like when you have bad rotors